Such a drab and dreary morning here in Charlotte. It kind of sums up how Daddy is feeling. As a result, this will be a short entry today.
Mom and I took the night off seeing Colin so we wouldn't pass along my latest bug. This is frustrating as I rarely get sick like I've been this winter. It's hard not to go see him, but at least while he's in the hospital, we want to take every precaution so as to not get him sick. When he comes home and these kind of things happen, we'll just have to deal like any other family with babies in the house.
Colin continues to do well. He ended up losing his battle over the feeding tube however :-( He was given just 1 tube feeding last night, but otherwise is doing well with bottles. They are watching him closely to make sure he's not getting sick since he appears to be taking longer with his bottle feedings when he is given one. So far, no excessive mucous or increased temp. They think he's just getting fatigued. I guess I forget that that is easy to do when you're all of 3 pounds, 5 ounces.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look What I'm Holding!
Daddy's wedding band no longer slides up my arm. Now I can only fit 2 fingers inside!
Colin Voting
"Nadar For Change" - Vote Revealed!
Waiting to Vote is Fun!
Hanging out with Cousin
Colin and Cousin Janek with family
Colin testing his new stroller
I'm Cool Like Mike - the "real" Uncle
Ready For Some Football!
Go Panthers!!!
Eating His Stuffed Upper GI Toy
This is Some Good Esophagus!
Sweet Potatoes Rule!
Cousin Karolina
Friends Kate, Alex and Marta
Dr. Saunders (Colin's eye doc)
Dr. Melton - Mommy/Daddy Colleague
Colin's Audiology Appointment
If I Tug Really Hard...
Isabella, Colin & Royaa
Royaa with Mom & Dad
It tastes better on the elbow!
Isabella and the No-Look Grab :-)
Barium Lips - Yummy!
Nurse Chris
Dr. Rama
Dr. Greenberg
Tongue Sticker-Outer
Medical Staff at Hemby
Nurse Ania - and Mommy Ania
Nurse Deb holds the Elvis Impersonator
Colin and his Australian Wombat
Aunt Ania's Gift to Colin

4 comments:
You're probably getting sick more often because of the increased stress you've been under the past couple months. Who wouldn't be!?! I've been following your blog...know that I'm praying for Colin and you guys! Feel better!
Keep at those bottles Colin. They're your ticket out of there. We love you baby boy.
Aunt Nikola
So very true what the first comment says,
you have been incredibely involved
in your son's life and totally focused on sustaining
his well-being so naturally the ongoing stress
affected your immune system...
I'm asking Our caring Father
to lay His healing hand on Bobby
and restore his wellness and physical strength, so he can face another day with new energy and vigor and soon be 'reunited' with his beloved son.
In Jesus' name we pray,
Amen
3lbs 5 oz! Hooray! And Hooray for Ania for pumping her miraculous milk for Colin! You must be able to rest easier tonight knowing that the antibodies she is builing to your cold will be passed on to Colin int that liquid gold. :) I can't wait to make a "welcome home" sign for your sweet little guy.
Post a Comment